Sunday, September 21, 2008

✖- 王瑞豪's 生活 -✖

✖- 王瑞豪's 生活 -✖

Life is getting better or worst hur ? Maybe for others but its absolutely not going to be ME .

My life totally changed since losing my dear . I've started smoke , clubbing and xxxxxxx .

But too bad , she already found another suitable guy for herself in a short period and i know i can't do anything anymore than just wishing them good luck .

2 year and 6 months , quite a long period hur ? first love , sad case~

Everynight i can just hug my cuddly soft toy that gifted by her in the begining , reads those lettters that sended by her to me , and started to cry everynight . I really felt regret and sorry for I did . I apologize to "you" for what i did to you before ..

sorry~

and i really wana say thanks for everything . Without you , im sure im going to be worst among de WORST . and u'll be always de perfect girl for me . Nobody can replace your position in my heart . Hope that we're still friends .

Miss yea .. =)

but everythings gone too late , anyway good luck ba .




✖- 王瑞豪 -✖

2 comments:

Y i k i said...

咔咔~
第一个给你留言滴吖
好开心叻

我滴部落格也是刚开滴啊
就上个拜六
得空去看下吧
【http://ch0c0latieqiqi.blogspot.com/】

✖- 王瑞豪- иıċĸ -✖ said...

LOLS~

i dono read chinese de ler~ =x